Skip to content
- Full Output Power: 2000 Watts
- High Surge
- High Speed Low Noise Cooling Fan
- Ground Fault Sensing
- New Hard Wire Block
- Continuous output power: 2000 Watts
- Surge power capability (peak power): 4000 Watts
- DC input / operating voltage: 10.5 to 16.5 Volts +/- 0.5 Vdc
- Output voltage: 120 Volts ac /
- Output frequency: 60 Hz
- Output wave form: modified sine wave
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
- High input voltage protection: 16.5 Volts +/- 0.5 Volts
- No load current: < 0.8 Amps
- Full load efficiency: >85%
- AC Output Socket Type: 4, Type 2 -3 prong
- Fuse protection
Electronic Circuit Protection:
- Overload Protection – Inverter will automatically shut down if load exceeds inverter rating.
- Smart Surge Control – Inverter will attempt to start loads above the continuous rating for up to 10 seconds.
- Voltage Protection – Whenever the input exceeds 16.5 volts DC or is less than 9.5 volts, the inverter will automatically shutdown.
- Short Circuit Protection – Automatically shuts down until short circuit is removed.
- Thermal Cutoff – Automatically shuts down if internal temperature exceeds safe design parameters.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh