- Generates up to 28,000 lumens of super bright white light
- Available in 12/24 VDC, 120 VAC or 240 VAC models
- Regardless of power source — same high-powered light output
- Slimmest LED lamp head profile in the industry
- Instant-on at full intensity
- Innovative cooling fins provide higher efficiency and more light
- Advanced lens and arrangement of LEDs generate a uniform flood and spot combination light pattern
- White bezel standard. Chrome or Black bezel is optional
- Chrome bezel standard on surface mount lights
- Five-year warranty on LED components
Full Function Area Light
Commander® Series provides the widest light pattern for improved work area visibility as well as illuminating objects at a farther distance. Advanced lens and a unique arrangement of LEDs generate a uniform flood and spot combination of light patterns. This scene light has three rows of LEDs. The top and bottom rows are flood LEDs designed to light up the work area. The middle row of focused spot LEDs provides long distance illumination. Unique lens design illuminates area directly below lamp head.
The Commander Series is available in a low profile LED surface mount or recess mount to contour the shape of your emergency vehicle. These models come standard with a chrome bezel and are available with an optional white or black bezel. The surface models provide an impressive 20,000 lumens of light and are available as 12/24 VDC.
Portable Commander Series
The portable Commander Series models can be moved to a specific location with the use of the rubber molded handle. This handle stays cool when the lamp head is illuminated. A variety of lighting mounts are also available to suit your emergency scene. Portable models provide up to an impressive 28,000 lumens of light.